The Broken Arrow: Rp Sancutary.
Login....I DARE YOU *_*
Login....I DARE YOU *_*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love it, hate it, or just reading this, it's here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Story Plot for Inuyasha.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mizuki Matsuyuma
Admin
Mizuki Matsuyuma

Humor : Many many version is in my humor...it is very broad but very random and will pop out at any moment...*humor pops out of a tree* AHHA! there you are*pulls out a net* AT last i'll get you back!!!*Humor runs away upon after throwing a rotten apple into face* WTF?!?!?!*chases after my Humor*GET BACK HERE!!!

Story Plot for Inuyasha. Empty
PostSubject: Story Plot for Inuyasha.   Story Plot for Inuyasha. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:08 pm

OK here's the basic....

~~~Mt. Hakurei has been reformed and purified by a tennyo of the heavens and once again Naraku has vanished without a clue. The Inu gang believes that Naraku may be planning to once again reek havoc upon the oxen-tiger and other regions of japan while hiding behind the sacred barrier.(Re-resurrected band of seven,est.)

So with new villains at his side who knows what Naraku will try...Inuyasha and the others will be scourging the country side of japan, once again looking for the vanished evil demon. In search for any clues,Inuyasha and his friends may find an ally two or more along the treacherous path they are currently walking. Who knows maybe a new group after Naraku may rise up and take the road less traveled. All that is known is that Naraku and more enemies are showing up and the jewel is one shard away still from being complete...but will it last?~~~

Last edited by Mizuki Matsuyuma on Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : updateing correcting.)
Back to top Go down
http://sesun_sohma.xanga.com

Story Plot for Inuyasha.
Page 1 of 1