The Broken Arrow: Rp Sancutary.
Login....I DARE YOU *_*
Login....I DARE YOU *_*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love it, hate it, or just reading this, it's here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-Rules and Guidelines-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mizuki Matsuyuma
Admin
Mizuki Matsuyuma

Humor : Many many version is in my humor...it is very broad but very random and will pop out at any moment...*humor pops out of a tree* AHHA! there you are*pulls out a net* AT last i'll get you back!!!*Humor runs away upon after throwing a rotten apple into face* WTF?!?!?!*chases after my Humor*GET BACK HERE!!!

-Rules and Guidelines- Empty
PostSubject: -Rules and Guidelines-   -Rules and Guidelines- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:19 pm

Hey everyone this is an Inuyasha forum that just started i have a brief idea of what the rule are but My Co owner Sasuga Hense will post them after we discuss and figure out whats best!!
but some are for certain.

1. When you sign up CREATE a character.

2. Please notify Admin of prolonged absences. Also you must post at least 3x a week unless the admin have been notified prior to absence.

3.If you are registering a character of your own please note that until we get more people we will need you to have another responsibility if your making an OC and Play a Canon Character until more join our site!

3.Have fun! Nobody like a layabout or grumpy face sunny

4.Kept the Violence and Romance at a PG-13 level if your going to have sex take it to the private messaging, or if your going to duke it out for a good length that you know of please Create a thread for said fight.

5. No Harassment or Cyber-Bulling...or Thou shall be...BANNED!

6. No God Moding!

7. No Over-sized Signatures and Avatars.

8. Must be Semi- Literate with posting. People wanna reply to you but they can't if they don't understand!Very Happy

Last edited by Mizuki Matsuyuma on Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:36 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding Rules)
Back to top Go down
http://sesun_sohma.xanga.com

-Rules and Guidelines-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Broken Arrow: Rp Sancutary. :: Admin and User Information :: Rules-
Jump to: