The Broken Arrow: Rp Sancutary.
Login....I DARE YOU *_*
Login....I DARE YOU *_*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love it, hate it, or just reading this, it's here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FairyTail OC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mizuki Matsuyuma
Admin
Mizuki Matsuyuma

Humor : Many many version is in my humor...it is very broad but very random and will pop out at any moment...*humor pops out of a tree* AHHA! there you are*pulls out a net* AT last i'll get you back!!!*Humor runs away upon after throwing a rotten apple into face* WTF?!?!?!*chases after my Humor*GET BACK HERE!!!

FairyTail OC Empty
PostSubject: FairyTail OC   FairyTail OC Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 1:58 pm

Posting's for the FairyTail Forum Space.
Back to top Go down
http://sesun_sohma.xanga.com
Mizuki Matsuyuma
Admin
Mizuki Matsuyuma

Humor : Many many version is in my humor...it is very broad but very random and will pop out at any moment...*humor pops out of a tree* AHHA! there you are*pulls out a net* AT last i'll get you back!!!*Humor runs away upon after throwing a rotten apple into face* WTF?!?!?!*chases after my Humor*GET BACK HERE!!!

FairyTail OC Empty
PostSubject: Yato Yagami ( Post Moved)   FairyTail OC Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 2:01 pm

Full name: Yukine Yagami

Nickname(s): Yuki-kun Yukine-san Yagami-sama Yu-chan (to tease him)

Race: Human

alliance: Fairy Tail

Birth-date:December 8th

Sexuality: Straight

Relationship Status: Single

Love Interest/Spouse: ...Mirajane

Nationality: meh

Village or town of birth: Crocus

Currently lives: Magnolia

Smoker?: No.

Drinker?: on occasion

Drug User?: Never

Appearance

Height: 5:8

Weight: 160 lbs

Figure/build: Skinny but muscular under all the baggy clothes

Hairstyle and color: Slightly spiky and trails down to his shoulders and over his eyes slightly. Bright sliver/white hair.

Eye color: Bright orange

Skin/fur color: Pale slightly tan.

Tattoos:

Scars: Large cross shaped scar on his chest

Piercings: none.

Preferred style of clothing: Loose baggy clothes. Hoodies either with short sleeves or without sleeves

Personality (and other stuff)

Personality: Is a very friendly person to the people he cares about. However he comes off as cold or shy due to a slight fear of getting close to anyone.

Likes: Sunsets, Drawing, nice views from high places. Foxes. Loves cake. Spending relaxing time with friends. The moon and nice slightly chilly weather.

Dislikes: people who threaten his previous people, pie, spiders, hot weather, perverts. Hates Rapists. And when being forcibly woken up from a nap

Fears/phobias: Fear of being alone, slight fear of falling in love.

Favorite color: Red or Dark blue

Favorite food(s): Marble cake, pork fried rice, beef ramen, pizza and cheeseburgers with bacon. Oh and just bacon.

Favorite drink(s): Coke cola

Least Favorite color: Neon pink

Least Favorite food(s): seafood

Least Favorite drink(s): Medicine

Hobbies: drawing. Reading. Solving puzzles

Talents/skills: complete mastery and control of the wind. Very adapt at hand to hand combat. And is a very skilled cook.

Peaceful or aggressive: Peaceful

Weapon of choice (if any): A Nodachi (ya know the really long katana's) Or a regular katana.

Relationships

Parents: Deceased.

Siblings: Little sister, deceased

Children: none

Other important relatives: scattered across the world. Locations unknown.

Partner:

Notable Friends:

Enemies: Raven Tail

Pets: a small silver fox that he found in the woods and nursed back to health.

Life story

Situation of the character's birth (where, when etc):

Describe their childhood (newborn - age 10):
The Yagami family was a family that has been blessed by the spirit of the wind. Said family were the best of all the wind users in the land. When Yukine was 8 His mother and father were killed by raven tail because they refused to join up with them in order to take down fairy tail. His home was burnt down by flare. He lost was knocked out by a falling piece of rubble. After awakening to find his family destroyed he fully awakened his powers that his family had been blessed with by the spirit of the wind. He then left to train to avenge his loved ones.
Teenage years (11 - 19):
He had spent all the years that he did training to get stronger and stronger. Before at the age of 17 he went to join up with fairy tail after realizing he can't live alone. And take down a guild of that size by himself.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki Matsuyuma
Admin
Mizuki Matsuyuma

FairyTail OC Empty
PostSubject: Fairy Tail Yaoi Dream.(( Repost))   FairyTail OC Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 2:19 pm

General
FairyTail OC Pictur10
Full name:
Touma Kazume
Nickname(s):
Touma, Kazu-kun, Kazume-san, Tou-chan
Race:Half Mage, Half mercenary

alliance:Neutral

Birth-date:December 24th

Sexuality: ((private))...

Relationship Status: None of your business.

Love Interest/Spouse: Bite me.

Nationality: Fiore

Village or town of birth:Crocus

Currently lives:Magnolia

Smoker?: Maybe.

Drinker?:Maybe.

Drug User?:...Your kidding right?

Appearance
FairyTail OC 7f86c510
Height:5'4'' (( 5'6'' in girl form))

Weight:...

Figure/build: slender athletic(( petite slender form in girl form))

Hairstyle and color: Brown hair short,

Eye color:Red eyes.

Skin/fur color: Light Tan

Tattoos:Fairy Tail mark, Silver, on left side of my neck...can't you see it?

Scars:....(( on the back from the right shoulder to the left hip))

Piercings: one earing...

Preferred style of clothing: Depends on my mood.

Personality (and other stuff)

Personality: Calm, collected normally distant. Not much is known about him. He is short tempred but rarely fully snaps and prefers to read then fight his fellow guild mates.

Dislikes: Rude people, poor house guest, bullies, red meat, preppy girls.

Fears/phobias: ....

Favorite color: Red

Favorite food(s):Seafood Pasta

Favorite drink(s): Rum and Sake with Dragonfruit./ Any kind of tea.

Least Favorite color:Light blue

Least Favorite food(s): Steak

Least Favorite drink(s):Beer/cream soda.

Hobbies: Reading, studying other languages and runes, Swimming, training, boosting fariytail's standing with more ...eloquent parties. (( XD fairy tail recruiter pretty much))

Talents/skills: (( private)) Illusion's and Body Reversal magic. Quick study, Strong despite size. REALLLY good cook and artist.

Peaceful or aggressive: Passive aggressive

Weapon of choice (if any): Staff and or a sword depending.

Relationships Garth (( freind/crush won't admit the crush))

Parents: His father was a mercenary and his mother was a mage turned evil by a vampires bite.

Siblings:twin sister died before birth

Children: none

Other important relatives: His foster mother Elaine the Dragon Queen of the Stars

Partner:

Notable Friends:

Enemies:

Pets:Shigure
FairyTail OC Tumblr10
Life story

Situation of the character's birth (where, when etc):

Describe their childhood (newborn - age 10):

Teenage years (11 - 19):

Adult years (20 on):

~~~~~~~~~extra~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
Mizuki Matsuyuma
Admin
Mizuki Matsuyuma

FairyTail OC Empty
PostSubject: Kairi   FairyTail OC Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 8:37 pm

Anime View Then:FairyTail OC 11hidd11
Anime View Now:FairyTail OC Eshi_z10
Name: Kairi Dorgansuta
Height: 5'6''
Hair: White
Eyes: Ice Blue
Main Outfit:FairyTail OC Onepie10

Story: Trinity dragon slayer. Ice,Water,Star magic all in one..  She's a girl from a rare island once inhabited by dragons and magical creatures alike. She was raised their on the island with a boy named Touma the Dragon Slayer of Earth. They spent their days in the sun as the boy dreamed of being Dragon King and Kai dreamed of being the first girl to master all the dragon arts as a sort of priestess to them. Kai's talent, thanks to her upbringing by the star, ocean and Winter dragon sisters, enhances her ability to learn rare spells such as enchantments,Archive, as well as summoning Creatures and objects from the spiritual,astral and physical plane without the need of keys and contracts. She is thought to be powerful... but is in fact a very fragile and gentle girl who would never wish harm on anyone and loved her home very much. One day though, A guild of dragon hunter's calling themselves professional dragon slayers stormed the island and before her and Touma, who were in hiding the dragons Cave leading into the mountain on the island's center, felt a laughter as dark as shadow's, cackling over the  now chilled blood on the beach and dark earth, as these HUNTERS ripped apart the family they loved and hauled off things like  pots of blood, skin, scale and tooth with bones left to the buzzards...
Touma enraged and seeking vengeance left with Kairi though they were still so young, and traveled out of the island home to hunt the murders... on their travels that met a boy who aspiried to be the best rogue in fiore named Gin a boy with power of shadows and could speak to magical birds, a lot of the times he would show off for Kairi and call himself the black phoenix, Kairi would giggle.Example:
Touma: Shadow Stalker!
Gin: TREE HUGGER!!!(( the usual insults between them as they fought))
Shortly after the also met a young Mavis and so continued their adventure around fiore to handle the evil that had taken their homes finding in similar they had all met in demise a man with a demons wings and a laugh as cold as death
In the end as they reached 15-17 and their group of friends grew, they feared with the coming war and the nearing of their final fight their adventures together would end. So the fairy tactician with her bright as ever mind, set out and created Fairytail with the three freind she met being the first of several founders to join the guild and proudly wearing the mark.

However...not all things last in peace, the war fiore was in caused the three friends to be called to the battle field when they found out the demon they had been chasing known as Ka-Len was the general of Zeref's army. So as they entered the battle, sadness hit the battle field. First to fall was the aspiring dragon king Touma with Ka-Len's swords in his chest, but with Gin's body which he had taken for his own. Filled with grief and fear She yelled out in anger and roared for her friends, and the man she had grown to love to come back but when they didn't she fell to her knees as the demon walked towards her." you've lost girl...." his swords poised to chop of her head." any last words before I end you silly life and steal your magic...?" she looked up her once kind eyes filled with blind rage and bitter tears." yes.....I'm taking you with me..." and so using forbidden magic she opened a door into the darkness of hell and took the demon back to wear he belonged Gin...her friend left behind unfortunately with the guilt and sorrow of his friends sacrifice and death
...but what no one knows is she's waiting in the silence of the dark spiritual realm for the kind voice of her friends to pull her out, waiting to be free and walk in fresh air once more.....she can't remember who the faces belong too after a while or why she is sad all she knows is she wants to go home.....home to something or someplace called fairy tail even though so many centuries have passed on the outside realm. She wakes up in the middle of a forest far from fiore
(( She wakes up about...3 years before dragons leave and...meets a couple, elderly who taken her in and teach her to fight though all she remembers is her name...she doesn't even know about the Silver/Grey fairy tail mark between her shoulders on her back.))
(( Note: The Rp Would take place for her finally Arriving in magnolia town or Hargeon depending who's she's paired with))
Powers/Skills/Personality
Known Before Battle:
*Dragon Blessings: Fire,Wind,Water,Ice,Metal,Earth,Nature,Shadow, Light, Star, Fairy, King, Queen, God(( all have their own aility's and limits it's just a list mind you >>))
*Basic Ex-quip and re-quip magic
*Combat Ability's with Bow and Arrows(( arrows are magic light)) and Staff's
* Dancing
* Healing Arts
* 6 languages
* Singer
* Gentle
* Timid
* Shy
* kept her opinions to her self
* Absolute Lady
Powers/Skills/Personality Known Upon Waking From Darkness:
* 1 Language
* Martial Arts and Uses of Bladed weapons.
* Manages to re-learn the blessings of: Star,Ice,Nature, and Water.
* Is afraid to dance
* Doesn't remember ever singing in her life
* Brash
* Stubborn
* normally speaks her mind since she has nothing else to hide.
*Has nightmares she can't remember, just her fears.
*Strong
* Absolute Tomboy + Obliviousness
Outfit 2:FairyTail OC Screen15
Outfit 3:FairyTail OC Screen16
Outfit 4:FairyTail OC Screen18
Outfit 5:FairyTail OC Screen19
Outfit 6:FairyTail OC Screen20
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FairyTail OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: FairyTail OC   FairyTail OC Icon_minitime